Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,917 Dinar (€1,201) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (1 minute ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)