Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20567 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,794 Dinar (元13,583) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)