Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21035 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,555 Dinar (元7,391) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)