Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20870 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,881 Dinar (元9,012) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)