Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20081 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,679 Dinar (元8,363) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)