Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21272 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,533 Dinar (元7,205) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)