Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,049 Dinar (C$1,948) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)