Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.045 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,231 Dinar (C$2,136) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)