Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,474 Dinar (€1,536) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (40 minutes ago)