Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02218 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,926 Dinar (86,839 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)