Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02167 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Dinar (78,514 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)