Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02250 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,679 Dinar (74,615 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)