Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,189 Dinar in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (37 minutes ago)