Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02087 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,273 Dinar (руб 60,994) in Nal'chik.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)