Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07930 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,030 Dinar (руб 98,771) in Nal'chik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)