Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04093 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,295 Dinar (56,081 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)