Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04035 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,358 Dinar (58,428 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)