Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04272 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,412 Dinar (33,047 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)