Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03980 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,349 Dinar (59,023 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)