Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10244 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,093 Dinar (руб 94,127) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)