Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,632 Dinar (1,379,275 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (22 minutes ago)