Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,707 Dinar (Shilling201,196) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)