Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,985 Dinar (Shilling217,205) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)