Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01347 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,550 Dinar (Shilling115,077) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)