Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01997 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,250 Dinar (₨62,565) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)