Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09721 LYDX / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 63% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,602 Dinar (₨130,292) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)