Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01237 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,313 Dinar (¥186,920) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)