Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01209 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,479 Dinar (¥205,068) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)