Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,242 Dinar (¥182,359) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)