Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01263 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,803 Dinar (¥301,204) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)