Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,248 Dinar (¥184,900) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)