Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09151 LYDX / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,374 Dinar (₨124,134) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)