Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01278 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,575 Dinar (¥123,206) in Nagasaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)