Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01271 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,495 Dinar (¥274,938) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)