Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,204 Dinar (¥176,871) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)