Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01256 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,112 Dinar (¥168,094) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (37 minutes ago)