Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,217 Dinar (¥180,429) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)