Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02542 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,187 Dinar (Php46,704) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (26 minutes ago)