Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01878 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,268 Dinar (₨67,513) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)