Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02160 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,067 Dinar (₨95,673) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (29 minutes ago)