Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 LYD / FJD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,351 Dinar (6,400 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)