Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02437 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,260 Dinar (руб 92,724) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)