Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02127 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,260 Dinar (₨59,240) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)