Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02104 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,320 Dinar (₨62,735) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (30 minutes ago)