Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 60% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 796 Dinar (915,191 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)