Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 58% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 793 Dinar (850,401 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)