Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,586 Dinar (2,593,709 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)