Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02007 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,376 Dinar (₨68,541) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)