Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02035 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,303 Dinar (₨64,036) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (30 minutes ago)