Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Dinar (﷼ 1,047) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)