Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.523 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,012 Dinar (﷼ 571) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)