Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01301 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 70% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,890 Dinar (₨222,104) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (34 minutes ago)