Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,900 Dinar (€1,904) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)