Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 971 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,129 Dinar (€2,725) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)