Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,200 Dinar (€1,403) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)