Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,885 prices entered by 627 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02036 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,421 Dinar (₨69,763) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)