Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32445 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,638 Dinar (RM8,130) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (41 minutes ago)