Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,892 Dinar ($3,457) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)