Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,902 Dinar (1,623,673 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)