Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,670 Dinar (1,446,201 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)