Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00119 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,000 Dinar (2,511,875 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)