Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.783 LYD / BAM
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,237 Dinar (2,855KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)