Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.778 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,138 Dinar (2,748KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)