Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42188 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,664 Dinar (R$ 3,944) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 2 hours ago)