Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00305 LYD / KMF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,045 Dinar (998,247 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)