Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 LYD / KMF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,507 Dinar (485,333 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (28 minutes ago)