Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.338 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,426 Dinar (1,066 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)