Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / CUC *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,702 Dinar (1,226 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)