Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,628 Dinar (2,724,667 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)