Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27570 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,812 Dinar (Mex$ 39,381) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)