Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23907 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,914 Dinar (Mex$ 41,866) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)