Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01949 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,511 Dinar (₨77,528) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)