Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,180 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,997 Dinar (C$1,839) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)