Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,810 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,452 Dinar (C$3,223) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)