Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,098 Dinar (€2,677) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)