Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04988 LYD / UYU
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,522 Dinar ($U70,622) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)