Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 981 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05059 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,419 Dinar ($U67,596) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)