Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04922 LYD / UYU
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,377 Dinar ($U68,607) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)