Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45207 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,357 Dinar (R$ 5,214) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)