Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 886 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06647 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,315 Dinar (Mex$ 34,824) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)