Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20447 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,881 Dinar ($b14,089) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)