Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20701 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,882 Dinar ($b13,920) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (43 minutes ago)